Doing business with the Federal Government is a dynamic opportunity for firms to increase their sales but many feel it’s too confusing and don’t even start. There are also specific programs available for small businesses yet again, those firms stay away from government procurement as it seems daunting. We can change all of that.
The federal government is the nation’s largest customer
Over $500 billion is expected to be awarded in each Fiscal Year
We Can Help:
• How to market to the ever-changing federal, state, and local government; prime contractors and subcontractors
• Understand the different ways agencies purchase goods and services
• Micro purchases
• Simplified acquisitions
• Sole source
• Sealed bidding
• Negotiated procurement
• Understand how to read contracts and contract terminology
• Opportunities to Small Business, Large Business, Women owned, Veteran Owned, Disabled Veteran Owned, Minority Owned.
Federal Agencies buy everything from everyone.. Why not you? Contact us to find out how you can market to the Government.
We provide a variety of services all based on building your business and taking it to the next level.
• GSA Federal Supply Schedule development and marketing
• Identification of bids, proposals, and government business opportunities
• Assistance with applications, registrations, and bidder forms
• Registrations for Federal, State, and Local small business preference forms
• DVBE and DBE Identification and Good Faith Effort development
• Bid and Technical Proposal development
• Organizational Development and People Skills formal training
• Conference and Industry Day Representations
• Teaming support - partnerships that win bids
• Business relationship management
• Business Development Mentoring
Government Business Marketing
• Online Presence
• Site Development
• Email Marketing
• Strategic Planning
• Preparation and Submission
• Negotiation and Award
• Market Analysis
• Financial Analysis
• Competitive Analysis
• Government Marketing Plans
• Product Identification
• Trade Show Representation
Have Ted Erlwein Speak at your event!
Need a speaker or consultant for your group, company or seminar? Email us the details and we can provide Ted's availability and a quotation. Have one of the top business development trainers empower your group. Ted has provided keynote discussions on government contracting to industry groups around the country. He has also taught thousands of firms the keys to doing business with government agencies.
Ted Erlwein, CEO
High Sierra Consulting
308 W. Line Street, Suite 7
Bishop, CA 93514
Office: 760-872-9720 FAX: (760) 874-8950